Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misstisa

XBMC freezes when I enable Live TV

I just got a MyGica ATV582 and tried to enable Live TV in XBMC. I went into Settings -> Live TV -> Enable and as soon as I enable it, it crashes. I previously had an ATV 520E and setting up Live TV was a breeze. I don't get it. Can anyone help please?

I just got a MyGica ATV582 and tried to enable Live TV in XBMC. I went into Settings -> Live TV -> Enable and as soon as I enable it, it crashes. I previously had an ATV 520E and setting up Live TV was a breeze. I don't get it. Can anyone help please?

There are lots of videos on Youtube detailing how to setup the Live TV PVR add on, along with a M3U playlist that you can use along with it.

You must configure the PVR add on first, in order for Live TV to work.

I have Live TV working on the mygica 13.2, so it's nothing to do with the mygica version.

The key is to have the right source for the m3u configured. There are lots of videos on the net about good feeds.

Well, it is working fine for me using Kodi 14 but Mygica XBMC will freeze immediately when I enable Live TV, so must be something else. Also there is no single PVR ad on in the Mygica version.

We have fixed Live TV with the new 13.2 Mygica version which comes on the 11-05 firmware. Is this what you are using?

We have fixed Live TV with the new 13.2 Mygica version which comes on the 11-05 firmware. Is this what you are using?

Could be that that unit wasn't upgraded yet, I'll check

Thanks

Ok let us know

13.2 git20140817-0f3db05

You try it under the disabled add on section?

They are all disabled, probably why you cannot find them

You have to enable to one you want.