Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmes

ATV1200 audio out of sync

Just got the mygica ATV1200 in the mail yesterday, and having problems with the audio. The only time there isn't an issue is when watching Netflix, however there seems to be a problem with the picture quality on Netflix, but I am completely OCD'ing on the audio being out of sync, i'm not concerned over the picture quality...YET...that will be my next issue..... :-P Anyways, I downloaded the CTV Go app and the Global app through the Play store and they are HORRIBLE....the audio is painfully out of sync with the picture..It's not even close....Also, it constantly freezes and is very blocky looking and glitchy....I have the same apps on my tablet and they work perfectly, and when I go to the CTV and Global websites on my computer, they work perfectly too, so I don't think there's a connection issue....The audio is also extremely out of sync when watching shows through xbmc....i'm also having issues with the addons on xbmc...most of the shows get error messages and won't play...I even added the Canada on Demand to see if I could watch CTV and Global on there without the audio issues, but same thing....and CTV doesn't even work, period. and picture quality is brutal too....I also tried to watch via the browser but it couldn't even load...downloaded Firefox and Chrome browser and both kept shutting down right away....again, I do not have ANY of these problems when using my tablet....very annoying

Is there a simple solution to fixing the audio through some kind of settings on the device? and perhaps the picture quality too? I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to figure this thing out and am becoming EXTREMELY frustrated...I really don't want to have to return it. TIA

Just got the mygica ATV1200 in the mail yesterday, and having problems with the audio. The only time there isn't an issue is when watching Netflix, however there seems to be a problem with the picture quality on Netflix, but I am completely OCD'ing on the audio being out of sync, i'm not concerned over the picture quality...YET...that will be my next issue..... :-P Anyways, I downloaded the CTV Go app and the Global app through the Play store and they are HORRIBLE....the audio is painfully out of sync with the picture..It's not even close....Also, it constantly freezes and is very blocky looking and glitchy....I have the same apps on my tablet and they work perfectly, and when I go to the CTV and Global websites on my computer, they work perfectly too, so I don't think there's a connection issue....The audio is also extremely out of sync when watching shows through xbmc....i'm also having issues with the addons on xbmc...most of the shows get error messages and won't play...I even added the Canada on Demand to see if I could watch CTV and Global on there without the audio issues, but same thing....and CTV doesn't even work, period. and picture quality is brutal too....I also tried to watch via the browser but it couldn't even load...downloaded Firefox and Chrome browser and both kept shutting down right away....again, I do not have ANY of these problems when using my tablet....very annoying

Is there a simple solution to fixing the audio through some kind of settings on the device? and perhaps the picture quality too? I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to figure this thing out and am becoming EXTREMELY frustrated...I really don't want to have to return it. TIA

Can you try resetting the box from the settings menu, and then setting up all your apps again to see if you still get the same issue.