Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

testor

Gamepads on android

Hi all,

just wondering, have anyone attempted to link gamepads to the ATV 1800 or any other Android Devices? I am a bit confused as to what can be done and what can't.

I am simply trying to connect a Rumblepad 2 (non Wireless) to the machine and see if it will pick up....

Hi all,

just wondering, have anyone attempted to link gamepads to the ATV 1800 or any other Android Devices? I am a bit confused as to what can be done and what can't.

I am simply trying to connect a Rumblepad 2 (non Wireless) to the machine and see if it will pick up....

Our boxes support PS3 and XBOX 360 Remotes if they are using the 2,4GHZ USB, even the after market remotes should work.

You can always try the Rumblepad 2, and see if it works. If it is not wireless, I would assume its a wired USB gamepad?

It is a wired USB gamepad.... it looks like the PS2 era controller... actually, I think I used it as a 3rd controller on my ps2 at one point....

anyway,s so, ps3 and xbox 360 controllers..... hmm.... sigh.....

It is a wired USB gamepad.... it looks like the PS2 era controller... actually, I think I used it as a 3rd controller on my ps2 at one point....

anyway,s so, ps3 and xbox 360 controllers..... hmm.... sigh.....

You can try it, to see if it works.

Let us know