Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

testor

XBMC 3D to 2D playback

during my testing phase, I was playing with XBMC on the ATV1800e and I have noticed that the 3D to 2D playback isn't really working....

this is what I was expecting:

On the Mac version, when I load the file, a choice is given, if I chose 2D, I will get the 2D version of the 3D movie (no longer SBS or TVB).

This is what I am getting:

On the ATV1800e, when I load the same file, the choice screen is show, if I chose 2D, I will still get the SBS video. If I click on the Menu's 3D button, switching the movie to a SBS, it would convert the Video the a 2D video while the menu becomes SBS...

I don't recall seeing this type of behavior in the Mac version of XBMC... not sure if it is the same on Windows or Linux.

during my testing phase, I was playing with XBMC on the ATV1800e and I have noticed that the 3D to 2D playback isn't really working....

this is what I was expecting:

On the Mac version, when I load the file, a choice is given, if I chose 2D, I will get the 2D version of the 3D movie (no longer SBS or TVB).

This is what I am getting:

On the ATV1800e, when I load the same file, the choice screen is show, if I chose 2D, I will still get the SBS video. If I click on the Menu's 3D button, switching the movie to a SBS, it would convert the Video the a 2D video while the menu becomes SBS...

I don't recall seeing this type of behavior in the Mac version of XBMC... not sure if it is the same on Windows or Linux.

Are you trying to watch 3D BD ISO's on your ATV 1800E?