Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

francop

ATV1800E After OTA. Stuck at recovery Screen

Hi,

I just got my ATV 1800e and so far am pretty disappointed. After configuring my WIFI it detected that there was an update which it rebooted and the updated was successful. However, I had to reconfigure my ATV from scratch. 20 mins into it, I get another prompt that there was another update, and was prompted to reboot. However, before rebooting, it mentioned that there was no room on the internal SD and to format it.

after rebooting, the system is now stuck at the Android Recovery Screen and I cannot do anything. I have tried to plug in a USB keyboard, however, I cannot navigate the menu...

I am totally stuck. Picture is attached.

20141111_230423.jpg.581dd7e26f7241ce2bbd3b8d34bd7499.jpg

How do I do so when I cannot navigate the recovery menu. Is there another way to do an upgrade?

Also, I thought that the 1800e was dual band wi-fi. My unit only seea my 2G network.

How do I do so when I cannot navigate the recovery menu. Is there another way to do an upgrade?

Also, I thought that the 1800e was dual band wi-fi. My unit only seea my 2G network.

I tried USB keyboard, but I am not able to navigate the menu..is there any other way?

Also, on the website , it mentioned that it was dual band. Wondering if anyone has experienced and wi-fi interference issues...