Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benficaacores

Latest Update

Guys a few days ago i woke up and box was asking me to update, so i did it....now with this update i cant go to live tv, on xbmc when i hit live tv doesnt let me enable so i can go pick pvr simple iptv....it get stuck on settings, live...enable doesnt pop the message to hit ok..have to reboot

so i did a factory reset and now tried xbmc all over again and get incompatible... :(

Dont know what to do, is it the update ? can i go back on it ?

Uninstall the XBMC sent with the OTA update and install the Android version downloaded from the XBMC website. That will work. The OTA version is no good IMO.

You have to reliaze that this is clearly problem only with your box/configuration, since other people would complain about it.

Try to reset and reflash the latest firmware.

Ok ...lets go the real facts, the issue with that update is there, i redid the all box and added the xbmc provided by Justin ( thanx Justin )

Kept not leting do the regular way unzip/get addon ....so what i did was i went added Fusion source and added program addon installer and did it all thru there...Perfect now all is good..

Thread can be closed ....Thanx to all for been patient with me :)

Ok ...lets go the real facts, the issue with that update is there, i redid the all box and added the xbmc provided by Justin ( thanx Justin )

Kept not leting do the regular way unzip/get addon ....so what i did was i went added Fusion source and added program addon installer and did it all thru there...Perfect now all is good..

Thread can be closed ....Thanx to all for been patient with me :)

Ok good to hear you got it working