Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asft

Very unhappy

look i sit here with bricked 582 pm them about it said warranty was good but need to ship it to over seas they wanted 125 dollars to ship it to them your software did this to my box i know this because i run many other boxes really not happy about this but what can i do sorry guys as mod on a few sites i bet you know what i"m telling them justin you been great just had bad box from get go

oh and if you think i"m not telling the truth see how much to ship a box back over seas and have some one sign for it

Why do you have to ship it overseas? I had a bricked box before and it sent it to a place in Ontario. I actually brought it there in person and got a new one for free.

I talk to people on site said warranty was still good on box from the ebay seller will take it back but the shipping is just to much like i said so i"m in a catch 22 i learned a lesson never buy a box off ebay from japan or china

I got my box from ebay the company is over seas they want me to send it to them lol on that one

And this is MyGica fault how???

You need to re-think your logic....

125.00 for shipping is unrealistic mygica should fault the seller and work out some other means like a seller to asft area not back to where shipping is that expensive

I am in the same boat mine acted up Justin been great through emails in assisting on getting my 582 on track

but it did brick

if I have to pay 125 for shipping ill toss it in the garbage and ill never buy a mygica product again ask me about measy product

I know asft from sites he mods at and is a stand up guy who has had helped many people out so lifeisfun he doesn't need to rethink his logic you do though to think the price of a new 582 as for the same price of shipping a return hmmmm

125.00 for shipping is unrealistic mygica should fault the seller and work out some other means like a seller to asft area not back to where shipping is that expensive

I am in the same boat mine acted up Justin been great through emails in assisting on getting my 582 on track

but it did brick

if I have to pay 125 for shipping ill toss it in the garbage and ill never buy a mygica product again ask me about measy product

I know asft from sites he mods at and is a stand up guy who has had helped many people out so lifeisfun he doesn't need to rethink his logic you do though to think the price of a new 582 as for the same price of shipping a return hmmmm

Nice, so guy want's to safe $20 purchasing direct from China and than complains that local warranty doesn't apply ?!

If you don't support local dealers don't expect them to help them if you have a problem.

you need to get your head out of your butt what difference does it make where you bought it from

since it is a mygica product thatshouldn't matter

bought a jynx product from china it malfunctioned and proved it was a jynx product I did not have to ship back to china it shipped to Missisauga Ontario where they replaced it for a total of 30 dollars in shipping

you need to get your head out of your butt what difference does it make where you bought it from

bought a jynx product from china it malfunctioned and proved it was a jynx product I did not have to ship back to china it shipped to Missisauga Ontario where they replaced it for a total of 30 dollars in shipping

Lol, it cost $30 to ship because you didn't have to ship it far. That's purely because there so-happened to be somewhere in the non-far-east vicinity to ship it.

Like everyone else, I'm not sure exactly how this is MyGica's fault.

Also: shouldn't you be complaining about that $30 while you're at it, though? I mean, that's a third of the cost of a new one.

Also: punctuation.

And you need to wake up and smell the roses, every distribution is handled different way and it is reflected in the price.

How do you know that the ebay seller was official MyGica dealer ?

As for a clarification on warranty.

We only handle warranty for products that are purchased within North America. The same thing goes for all other Mygica distributors in other parts of the world, they each handle the warranty for products purchased within there country.

We keep track of all Serial #s, so we are able to determine where the box came from.

We rarely run into issues where people have purchased a box outside of North America, and if we do, we attempt to help them the best way possible.

As for a clarification on warranty.

We only handle warranty for products that are purchased within North America. The same thing goes for all other Mygica distributors in other parts of the world, they each handle the warranty for products purchased within there country.

We keep track of all Serial #s, so we are able to determine where the box came from.

We rarely run into issues where people have purchased a box outside of North America, and if we do, we attempt to help them the best way possible.

Just to add, this is not unusual, unless your product states that it has world wide warranty you be out of luck.

Panasonic is good example, if you purchase projector from US it will have to be shipped back to US for service.

I did not say its MYGICA fault what i said is shipping it back to get fixed or replace cost just to much never again will i buy a box off ebay saying shipped from chain or japan this site and justin has been good to me close this thread just want other to know watch out for that period end of story