Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagerbak

Android Games on MyGica 1800e

Hi There

I recently bought a MyGica 1800e and downloaded a few android games from the Play Store.

One of those games is Adventure Time Card Wars. :ugeek:

When I start that game up it goes to a screen that says "enter age" and I am seemingly unable to do anything with the standard remote or the KR100 remote that we bought as well.

I was assuming with the nature of this game that a mouse (ie KR100) would work fine but I am thinking now that games are looking for a different control input than I have.

Any help figuring out how to control these games would be greatly appreciated.

Hi There

I recently bought a MyGica 1800e and downloaded a few android games from the Play Store.

One of those games is Adventure Time Card Wars. :ugeek:

When I start that game up it goes to a screen that says "enter age" and I am seemingly unable to do anything with the standard remote or the KR100 remote that we bought as well.

I was assuming with the nature of this game that a mouse (ie KR100) would work fine but I am thinking now that games are looking for a different control input than I have.

Any help figuring out how to control these games would be greatly appreciated.

Not all games from Android Play store are compatible with the remote control, even the KR100.

You need to get a gaming remote like the PS3 or XBOX 360 remote. We will have one available in the new year.