Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagerbak

controling android games on 1800e

Is there any app available that would work on windows devices (phone or surface tablet) to better control android games on the 1800e.

I have the KR100 remote and it doesn't seem to, work well.

I have tried a gamepad and that doesn't seem to work well either.

Is there any app available that would work on windows devices (phone or surface tablet) to better control android games on the 1800e.

I have the KR100 remote and it doesn't seem to, work well.

I have tried a gamepad and that doesn't seem to work well either.

You can try a PS3 or XBOX 360 controller if its using a USB 2.4GHZ dongle.

I have only seen an App for Android for a remote control to be used on your phone or tablet. I have not found one for Windows.

I do have a USB to PlayStation 2 controller for my PC and this one worked on my Android Tablet too. So I'm assuming it should work the ATV MyGica Android Boxes.

However you can only use it with emulators and apps that use controllers or let you map keys and it must be wired.

I wonder if there is a Bluetooth Gamepad we can use on these boxes or a wireless adapter that will work on Android to use Wii or PS3 controllers wirelessly.

5817fcb884345__57.jpg.cc5fe8f01cbf455e92a9271efb91a9f8.jpg

I do have a USB to PlayStation 2 controller for my PC and this one worked on my Android Tablet too. So I'm assuming it should work the ATV MyGica Android Boxes.

However you can only use it with emulators and apps that use controllers or let you map keys and it must be wired.

I wonder if there is a Bluetooth Gamepad we can use on these boxes or a wireless adapter that will work on Android to use Wii or PS3 controllers wirelessly.

There are a few Bluetooth Gamepads I have tested with the 1800E and 582 recently, as I get samples of stuff like this.

They have worked so far for me, but it depended on the games I tried it on, as not all of them are supported.

One of the remotes I got, actually came with its own APK APP store for games, including emulators, which worked well.

Interesting,

Is there a good Bluetooth Gamepad you could recommend for emulators Justin?

Also, does anyone know if there is any way to sync the Wii Classic Controller or the PS3 controller to the Magica 1800e?

I heard that the Wiimote including the Classic Controller could be Synced in the past but is not working in kitkat now

Interesting,

Is there a good Bluetooth Gamepad you could recommend for emulators Justin?

Also, does anyone know if there is any way to sync the Wii Classic Controller or the PS3 controller to the Magica 1800e?

I heard that the Wiimote including the Classic Controller could be Synced in the past but is not working in kitkat now

This is the remote I used myself

http://www.eaglegamer.com/

It has its own Game Store

Our new firmware should support PS3 and XBOX 360 controllers using Bluetooth if your model has bluetooth built in, or should also support the USB 2.4GHZ Versions.

@Justin there is no bluetooth hardware in 1800E, i tried use usb blueetoth but that not working neither.

Sorry or my bad english

Oh ok sorry I guess you must have an earlier version of the 1800E without Bluetooth built in.

I will try and find a USB 2.4GHZ Gaming remote I can suggest then.

@Justin, Are Mygica plans to support usb edition blueetotth in 1800E, 2014, in a firmware update in the future?

Of course, if AMlogic will provide us with an SDK to support drivers for USB Bluetooth.

I use the TronSmart Mars G01, it's pretty neat, also own App Store and 2.4 GHZ.

Charges itself, long gaming time and several game modes.

It's not perfect as the gaming still needs more development on Android.

Emulators work excellently and supported Android games.

I use the TronSmart Mars G01, it's pretty neat, also own App Store and 2.4 GHZ.

Charges itself, long gaming time and several game modes.

It's not perfect as the gaming still needs more development on Android.

Emulators work excellently and supported Android games.

Yes I have heard this remote is a good gaming remote for those looking for a USB 2.4GHZ version.

I have used the emulators with the Eagle Remote, and it is very cool to play Mario Kart on my 1800

Well I decided to try my USB to PS2 Twin adapter and the 1800e does not even recognize it. After installing BT/USB Joystick Center 2015 version from Aptoide, this software actually recognized it and created a driver for it, then I was able to use it. It would be nice to be able to use my Wii classic controller wireless though

I just plugged in a Logitech wireless gamepad F710, and works great. So far, have only tried out Bomberman app, and navigation. Been looking at some emulators, which one do you play Mario Karts on? Or which emulators work best with a gamepad?