Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evedavis

ATV1200 =Problems

I bought this a little over a week ago and my experience with mygica has not been less than favorable. So far I had problems with:

1) Display size of the screen keeps on resetting back to 100% when I turn it off.

2) At first my USB was able to play videos from File Manager, XMBC etc.. but now it corrupts every file I try to play. Now Mygica will not recognize the USB drives as far as I can see. I downloaded E File Explorer and it didn`t do anything.

3) I tried downloading the remote app on my phone but it doesnt recognize it, it says must be on same network but it is.

3) When it`s turned off the light turns red then green every once and a while, not sure what that is about.

If someone can shed some light on my top 2 problems that be great. I am close to returning it altogether.

Thanks!

This has to to be the worst customer service ever and product. I asked for help and got nothing, my faith in this product is nil and will never purchase anything like this ever again and wont hesitate to tell others of their non existent customer service!

1) Can't comment about this as I have never seen any reason to shrink or expand either the Andriod or xbmc screens

2) corrupted as in "I put an MP4 movie on a stick, and now no computer will play it"?

3) didn't know that MyGica had a supported Andriod remote. I'll have to look at that...

3b) not uncommon

You of course reset the box back to its factory defaults, right? Why not just bring the box back for an exchange rather than waiting seven weeks?