Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adsl3g

ATV 520E with KODI v14

Anyone tried the new version of KODI on the 520E? Any issues . Is the Dual Core fast enough to run it - my 520E has the new 4.2.2 Android loaded.

Anyone tried the new version of KODI on the 520E? Any issues . Is the Dual Core fast enough to run it - my 520E has the new 4.2.2 Android loaded.

I haven't tried it myself, but it should have no issues running.

Try it out and give us your feedback.

Thanks - for coming back - will have a look see... although the current version is running w/o hassels so its a question of fixing something that aint broke :)

Thanks - for coming back - will have a look see... although the current version is running w/o hassels so its a question of fixing something that aint broke :)

I usually stick with something that aint broke myself. Reason why I still use Frodo on a lot of my devices still.

If you do try it, let us know your feedback on here

Thanks

How do you change the shortcuts on the main android screen. Now that the name has changed to KODI for 14.0. XBMC shortcut does not recognize it. Can I change the shortcut to KODI? Is there going to be a firmware update to address this?

How do you change the shortcuts on the main android screen. Now that the name has changed to KODI for 14.0. XBMC shortcut does not recognize it. Can I change the shortcut to KODI? Is there going to be a firmware update to address this?

These icons are apart of the Launcher and cannot be changed. And it seems KODI changed there App Signature name, so that is why the current XBMC icon will not work for KODI.

I will see if I can upload the 4K launcher for you to use, since this Launcher uses the actual app icons, and is not apart of the Launcher itself.