Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SylentCommando

Need Help ASAP MyGica ATV1200 2014 Edition Android TV Box

Hi, I recently bought a MyGica ATV1200 2014 Edition Android TV Box. I updated to the **BETA FILE** Android 4.2 1080P Kernel For ATV 1200/400/520E and now my remote doesn't work. I want to put it back to the way it was out of the box with 4.2 and the mygica launcher. I have been on the forums and I have not had any luck finding out what to do. I was just going to bring it back to the store where I bought it and get another one. I tried to use this file to set it back,

but its for the old KR34 remote and my remote does not work now,I have to use a mouse to navigate. My remote is the KR60. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I recently bought a MyGica ATV1200 2014 Edition Android TV Box. I updated to the **BETA FILE** Android 4.2 1080P Kernel For ATV 1200/400/520E and now my remote doesn't work. I want to put it back to the way it was out of the box with 4.2 and the mygica launcher. I have been on the forums and I have not had any luck finding out what to do. I was just going to bring it back to the store where I bought it and get another one. I tried to use this file to set it back,
but its for the old KR34 remote and my remote does not work now,I have to use a mouse to navigate. My remote is the KR60. Any help would be appreciated.

I replied to an email in regards to this with software needed to fix the issue you are having.

I just noticed the email. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. How do I install the software? Can I put the files for the 4.2 on a sdcard and remove the KR34 remote file and add the KR60? would that work?

I just noticed the email. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. How do I install the software? Can I put the files for the 4.2 on a sdcard and remove the KR34 remote file and add the KR60? would that work?

Using the recovery screen to load them from an SD card will work.

And the IMG File is the entire firmware, just with the proper remote code that you are looking for.