Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toddf2

KR100 remote lost some functionality

Hi,

I have a KR100 remote working with my ATV1200. When I first got it a couple weeks ago, all the functions worked fine. Now the Home button (F2) does not work. It also doesn't seem to be working on my remote that came with the ATV1200. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Todd

Hi,

I have a KR100 remote working with my ATV1200. When I first got it a couple weeks ago, all the functions worked fine. Now the Home button (F2) does not work. It also doesn't seem to be working on my remote that came with the ATV1200. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Todd

Which version of Android are you running? as the KR100 remote works best with Android 4.2 firmware.

However this is the first I am hearing ever of the Home button not even working on the IR Remote control.

I am running 4.2.2. I find it funny that they both stopped working. It has to be something on the box itself that is causing this. Is there a file to look at or some setting that could be off?

I am running 4.2.2. I find it funny that they both stopped working. It has to be something on the box itself that is causing this. Is there a file to look at or some setting that could be off?

You could always try a factory reset. Just make sure you backup your xbmc add ons etc before you do this.

There is no way to check remote settings on the box, as you cannot configure them yourself.

This might seem like a silly question. I seem to find a way to back up xbmc addons. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

The program add on XBMC Backup

Can be found under the XBMC.ORG repo under Program Add ons

Will let you backup your add ons to a USB or SD Card

Hi,

I'm using an ATV1200 for months now and I'm very happy of the product.

Until last week the qwerty remote control worked very good.

I still have the keyboard functionnalities working fine.

However when I press the mouse button the screen turns to black with the logo MyGica moving like the mouse pointer should be.

The problem is when this is happening the screen stays like discribed above and I can't use the box anymore.

I have to reboot and avoid to use the mouse buttons which make some apps totally unusable.

Could you help?

Thx

PFW