Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbarian

INTERNET CONNECTION VERY SLOW

I got a Mygica ATV 582 two days ago, but I have problem with live TV because all the time is freezing, the speed in my laptop and desktop are fine (45 Mbps DOWN) but not in my Mygica, (1 or 2 Mbps DOWN) I download the OOKLA Speedtest.net app from the Play Store but still getting the same problems with Ultra Slow Speed. :cry:I read some complaints about slow internet speed but nobody said anything how to fix the issue.

My firmware version is V001M801_20140925

It would be good idea to provide more details

What connection are you using? LAN or WiFi?

You can upgrade to latest firmware as well

(this has probably nothing to do with the network speed)

I tried the WiFi analyzer and saw 3 neighbors on the same channel as my (Channel 6) now I switch to channel 7 and I got some improve to 3 Mbps down, but I still getting low speed on a network of 45 Mbps DOWN.

I tried the WiFi analyzer and saw 3 neighbors on the same channel as my (Channel 6) now I switch to channel 7 and I got some improve to 3 Mbps down, but I still getting low speed on a network of 45 Mbps DOWN.

There should be 1-11 channels you can switch to.

No way to try other channels?

After a long fight with my MyGica , I went to Canadacomputers and returned it, I spoke with the guy at the store and he confirmed many returns from unhappy customers for the same issue ( buffering issue). I got a MINIX NEO X8-H Plus today and i'm really happy with it.

Using wifi, Ookla speed test reports 3Mbps download, 10Mbps upload?

The same app on my 3 year old phone, right beside mygiga gives 30Mbps download, 10Mbps upload.

Bizarre, is there a bug open related to this?