Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnschultz

Netflix

I have a very difficult time navigating in Netflix. When a season has more than 10 shows, I can not scroll down using the mouse cursor. I have to change to the other mode where you use the up and down arrows, which is hard to do for some reason. Once I manage to get that done, and am able to scroll down to the bottom of the list, I then have to switch back to use the mouse cursor to click on the Play button. Is there no way to play a selection without clicking on the play button using the mouse cursor ? Switching back and forth all the time is annoying...

This will all be sorted once the 1800e gets certified by google. Then we will have a better Netflix app and it will be 720p also.

How much longer Justin?

I have ordered a 1800e for XBMC and Netflix. What's wrong with Netflix? Is it hard to use?

Easier to use with a mouse

This will all be sorted once the 1800e gets certified by google. Then we will have a better Netflix app and it will be 720p also.

Hopefully this happens soon. I picked up an ATV 1800e looking to replace my jail broken Apple TV 2 which we use primarily for Kodi and Netflix video... the Netflix video quality on the 1800e was so poor compared to the ATV2 that my 8-year old even complained. At least I know why now.

How far out do we think Android 5 on the 1800e is? We may be waiting a while...

Does the Google Nexus Player do Netflix in HD? It's running Lollipop.

Android 5.0 I would say is about 4-8 weeks away from being ready for our Quad Core units.

I do not have a copy of it yet, but have seen some videos of the most recent updates and it does look a lot better now.

Once I get a copy of it to use, I will make a video of it running.