Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shivb

MyGica 1800 - Bluetooth

Hi, I believe I read this in a previous post, but I just want to be clear.

The function for Bluetooth under settings consistently turns off every time i try to activate it. I'm trying to pair my new bluetooth keyboard, but as mentioned the Bluetooth function turns off each time i turn it on.

it was mentioned there is no Bluetooth radio built in...which is very strange for a new 2015 device that claims to have all the bells/whistles (which it does). Can somebody please shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Hi, I believe I read this in a previous post, but I just want to be clear.

The function for Bluetooth under settings consistently turns off every time i try to activate it. I'm trying to pair my new bluetooth keyboard, but as mentioned the Bluetooth function turns off each time i turn it on.

it was mentioned there is no Bluetooth radio built in...which is very strange for a new 2015 device that claims to have all the bells/whistles (which it does). Can somebody please shed some light on this?

Thanks,

We do not have Bluetooth built into the box, which is the reason why it keeps turning off on you. Bluetooth is only apart of the menu because it is built into the Android OS.

Our new 2015 Editions which are now being sold, now come with Bluetooth and Dual Band Wifi.

sorry just to add, my device is the 2015 model and dual band, its says so right on the box. still not sure why its not working.

Hi Justin, any follow up to my question?

I do have the new 2015 model (per packaging) with dual band wifi, and Bluetooth is still not working as you mentioned it should. I'm trying to pair my BT keyboard, and its a dreadful to keep typing each letter without it.