Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uegodawa

XBMC , ESPN-3 Plugin issue

I've some issues with XBMC, ESPN-3 plugin. Some of the sports it works but some sports when I select the link it says script error : espn-3.plugin , any idea how to fix this issue ?

Are you located within the USA?

If not, then it might be an issue where only USA Ip addresses work.

If not, then the add on just does not work anymore.

I'm located in Canada. It looks like plug-in work only for USA. Is thee any other plugin which I can use to watch sports online like baseball , scoccer and cricket ?

I'm located in Canada. It looks like plug-in work only for USA. Is thee any other plugin which I can use to watch sports online like baseball , scoccer and cricket ?

Try looking at http://www.kodi.tv to see which add ons they offer for this.

As I am not able to suggest Third Party add ons for Sports.

There are lots of Addons that offer ESPN...you only have to install them and see if they work in your area...but as with all links, they will not work forever...and if you are new at ATV-s, learn to regularly use the Backup feature...it will really help you down the line.

Search YouTube and install ZemTv....at least you can watch Cricket World Cup.....the others you can find as time goes by....you really have to spend quite a bit of time on YouTube and in front of the ATV to tweak it to your liking and that will tick off your "better half" (if you are married) :)

You could also get a USA VPN, and subscribe to SLING TV from Dishnet, they now offer ESPN and other USA channels for $20 a month.

Hello bhaijan,

I was able to install ZemTv addon, but when I select sports and live cricket matches under smartcric, and select the match , after while It says playback failure

one or more items failed to play

check the log file for details.

I've select the different options available under default video type [ Daily motion video, youtube video , EBound Video, Playwire Video, tune.pk video ]

Also chnage the default video stream from RTMP flash to Http Live [ios] but not succesded.

1.Do you know what kind of default settings do I have to change to watch cricket

2. Where can I find the log file to get details

Thanks

uegodawa