Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zdhr

Black&White colors on CRT TV using RCA output

Hello,

I have bought AT1200. It works very well with one CRT TV using RCA. The trouble is that I have only black & white colors on second CRT TV using RCA.

Do you have any suggestion what could be wrong with my second TV?

Hello,

I have bought AT1200. It works very well with one CRT TV using RCA. The trouble is that I have only black & white colors on second CRT TV using RCA.

Do you have any suggestion what could be wrong with my second TV?

How old is your second tv?

A lot of times, older TV's cannot support newer devices with the RCA output, this varies by make and model of your TV mostly.

The only other thing I could suggest, is try using a different RCA Cable, and see if that solves the problem.

Hello,

latest upgrade solved my problem!!! I have full colors with RCA now. It was needed to select 576 CVBS in SettingsMbox .

Thank you very much for this upgrade!

Hello,

latest upgrade solved my problem!!! I have full colors with RCA now. It was needed to select 576 CVBS in SettingsMbox .

Thank you very much for this upgrade!

No problem

The new update will auto detect the video output and resolution, whether it be HDMI or RCA.

I got a different problem concerning the RCA output. During the setup my TV did not show anything on the screen, so i brought another TV close by and hooked up the hdmi cable and i saw the upgrade process. after the process finished i choose the default GUI (not the MyGica).

so now the rca output don't work anymore after the upgrade only the HDMI output.

What can i do to fix this

thanks

I got a different problem concerning the RCA output. During the setup my TV did not show anything on the screen, so i brought another TV close by and hooked up the hdmi cable and i saw the upgrade process. after the process finished i choose the default GUI (not the MyGica).

so now the rca output don't work anymore after the upgrade only the HDMI output.

What can i do to fix this

thanks

Change your Display settings to Auto Output

It will automatically detect RCA or HDMI and output the proper resolution.

ok so i tested what you said, so i tried using the green, blue, red, red, white, and nothing worked

so then i tried just the yellow red white, and i got it to work (YESSSSSS)

so my question is why cant i get HD AV output to work? (green, blue, red, red, white)

thanks in advance

ok so i tested what you said, so i tried using the green, blue, red, red, white, and nothing worked

so then i tried just the yellow red white, and i got it to work (YESSSSSS)

so my question is why cant i get HD AV output to work? (green, blue, red, red, white)

thanks in advance

Because Component video (GREEN, BLUE,RED) is for 720P, however since we upgraded to Android 4.2, Component video will no longer work. You can use HDMI still for 720P connection

If you wish to continue using Component video then you will have to revert back to Android 4.1

RCA (RED,WHITE,YELLOW) Only supports 480i Resolution only