Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oggyswain

ATV582 Freezes on startup of kitkat 4.4.2 Screen

I just purchased a ATV 582 in December. I was doing the Patch updates. there were 2 of them.

On restart the ATV582 Freezes on startup of kitkat 4.4.2 Screen. I talked to someone on MyGica Chat and they told me to reset and reinstall original settings. I did it and rebooted. Same problem. then I did it again. Same problem.

Any suggestions for a fix on this.

I just purchased a ATV 582 in December. I was doing the Patch updates. there were 2 of them.

On restart the ATV582 Freezes on startup of kitkat 4.4.2 Screen. I talked to someone on MyGica Chat and they told me to reset and reinstall original settings. I did it and rebooted. Same problem. then I did it again. Same problem.

Any suggestions for a fix on this.

Try re installing the 11-05 firmware through the recovery screen, then do a reboot.

This should fix it.

I think that is what I did. Isn't a factory reinstall on the recovery screen the same as updating the 11-05 firmware?

Or is that a different thing altogether?

Thanks

I think that is what I did. Isn't a factory reinstall on the recovery screen the same as updating the 11-05 firmware?

Or is that a different thing altogether?

Thanks

It is different.

There are 5 options in recovery mode, one of them is to update firmware.

Got it to load. I had to download 11-05 firmware from this forum put it on a USB and then in recovery mode run it.

How do I download XBMC version 14 onto the mygica?

My model 585 is frozen at the ''Android Kit Kat 4.4'' Screen.....how do I get past it? Each time I turn the box on....it reaches this screen and freezes. I can't get to ''settings''....

Thank You...

Please download the ATV 585 files from below and follow the instructions

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.