Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gregman

PS3 Sixaxis controller problem

Hello, looking at the firmware documentation it says that PS3 controllers are now supported on ATV582. Does anyone have any idea how to get it working? I'm on the latest 1105 firmware and have worked on this for hours. I can't get either USB or Bluetooth working. The best I was able to do was get the sixaxis controller compatibility tester to work but the real app does not work. Please help.

Thanks.

Hello, looking at the firmware documentation it says that PS3 controllers are now supported on ATV582. Does anyone have any idea how to get it working? I'm on the latest 1105 firmware and have worked on this for hours. I can't get either USB or Bluetooth working. The best I was able to do was get the sixaxis controller compatibility tester to work but the real app does not work. Please help.

Thanks.

This features supposed to be updated by AMLogic in a new Kernel and SDK update.

Once I confirm we are on this new update, I will make note of it on that firmware release I post up on the forums

Is this supposed to work now?

I want to get PS3 bluetooth controller, but want to check out first will it work?

Thanks

Our next firmware update will be on new AMlogic SDK + Kernel

I have PS3 at home, I will try the controller to see if it works now

OK, waiting for your answer :)

Buying is on hold for now.

Ok

PM me on friday if I do not give an answer for this by then

Has anyone tried a PS3 controller to see if it syncs on the newest firmware. I would like to know before I purchase a PS3 controller.