Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kara

kodi update 14.1 mygica 1800e ?

Hi thank you for the new update for the mygica 1200 , kodi 14.1,,,, but is there a new update for the mygica 1800E available and will this be a manual update, or will it automatically be over the air ......... Justin please note can't lieve you information for 1200 update kodi 14.1 as there is no link in your latest post for feedback ,

I have an update right now. But its with KODI 14.0

Waiting for them to redo it with 14.1

They gave me Dual Cores with 14.1 before Quads, so I posted that up already.

I just bought a Mygica box 1800E, 2015 edition, with kodi 14.1. I need to upgrade that to 14.2 or better. Is there an upgrade available and where can I get it.

I just bought a Mygica box 1800E, 2015 edition, with kodi 14.1. I need to upgrade that to 14.2 or better. Is there an upgrade available and where can I get it.

Why don't you try looking around the forum a little bit before posting bud.

The latest Beta release has Kodi 14.2. I've not tried it yet so can't comment on it. But have read that some people don't have Kodi updated to the 14.2 after installing the Beta firmware and then have to sideload it.

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=2987

FBN

You have to Factory reset your box every time a software install is done before the new Kodi gets install.

So, save your addons and factory reset after upgrade.

The OTA upgrade will factory reset for you but in manual upgrade as it is with every Beta releases you have to factory reset.