Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no12nv

how to add respository from sd card

i have saved a zipped and un zipped copy of a respository on my sd and want to add it to my kodi 14.1. when i go syst-settings-addons-instal zip-external storage.. i get android/dcim/obb/ringtones. i have opened all of these and opened up all sub folders within and cant find the files i saved. i saved seperately on sd aswell as both in a new folder. what am i missing here ? thanks for any help or advice shared....

You must go into the Root File System - Storage - External Storage and then you will find your SD Card.

From there you will find you Repo. It will only add a zipped repo file.

i have tried on both my 1800e and still no luck finding the zip or the unzipped or even the new file with both i have created.. im on helix 14.1/ pls. i can jus go on google . find site. dl resp. and it will load from there but i want to figure out how to use the sd slot to do upgrades etc.. what am i doing wrong .. thanks

i have tried on both my 1800e and still no luck finding the zip or the unzipped or even the new file with both i have created.. im on helix 14.1/ pls. i can jus go on google . find site. dl resp. and it will load from there but i want to figure out how to use the sd slot to do upgrades etc.. what am i doing wrong .. thanks

Your doing this from Install from zip file on Kodi in Android?

The method I suggested earlier. Going into Install from Zip File and then:

You must go into the Root File System - Storage - External Storage and then you will find your SD Card.

Is the only method to access your SD card from XBMC on Android 4.4. I use this all the time