Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinto

Best "buffering solution"?

HD Channels constantly buffering on Live TV.. ethernet thru a powerline adapter.. what has worked best for the other folks that have had this issue?

No issues with Netflix on my WD Live or my PS3, all connected to the same powerline adapter thru a gigabit switch

HD Channels constantly buffering on Live TV.. ethernet thru a powerline adapter.. what has worked best for the other folks that have had this issue?

No issues with Netflix on my WD Live or my PS3, all connected to the same powerline adapter thru a gigabit switch

Sounds more like its an issue with the HD channels that you are watching.

You watch these exact same channels on your PS3 or WD Live with the same results?

No buffering on the other devices Justin.. probably a server issue at the other end ;) Thanks for the reply!

Ok let me know if anything changes.

weren't servers under attack recently??? why not watch HQ i hardly notice the difference

HQ is still good.

But there are those that still always want Full HD.

These types of HD streams can't always be perfect, you have to keep in mind. A movie in Full HD, even compressed is still about 1.5-3GB

Whereas a HQ, avi, mp4 or flv Movie would be about 500-750mb.

And depending on the server and time of day usually, the streams aren't always going to be perfect buffering wise.