Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wjw

Anyone else having problems with PMs?

Was wondering if others are having problems with PMs sitting in their outbox and not being sent. I have 4 sitting in my outbox and have no idea if they've actually gone out or not. Getting to be a pain in the a**.

@FBN. got your PM, sent you a reply at 8:34 my time. Still sitting in the f------- outbox...

I love playing these "Can you hear me now" games :D

Yep, got your test PM at 8:27, sent a reply at 8:34, sat in my outbox for 20 minutes, you sent a reply (off-topic about testing PMs but still very relevant- I agree with your comment about the "joke") and I checked this morning at home and it was still sitting in my outbox again.

J

PS. Any word on your Netflix sync issues from your 1800? Or the inability to turn your box back on w/o unplugging it first?

The Netflix audio sync issue is still outstanding and I have uploaded a mp4 video almost a week ago showing that the issue is very real. I've yet to hear anything back from MyGica support about it. BTW, I'm not the only one having this issue with the 1800e.

As for the unplug issue, my box didn't have the same issue others have been reporting... I noticed that I cannot fully power down the box by holding in the physical button on the front. On the 1200 this will power down the box completely and turn off all LEDs. The only way to accomplish this with the 1800e is to pull the plug out. It seems the button on the box is pretty much useless.

If they could fix the Netflix sync issue, then I would be fine for now.... however as it stands Netflix is not useable.

FBN

That being said, the last Mod responses were in...

"Comments to Mygica" July 17,

"MyGica Wishlist" July 14

A few in the 1200 Sub-Forum July 5 "ATV1200 only has 2.3GB storage?"

One small comment in the "582/380 Sept 16 2014" feedback thread July 14

And I think I saw something on July 18 (Sat) where the thread got locked. The OP asked about live TV and the Mod locked it saying something about not supporting or helping anyone get live tv. Which is funny since Kodi.TV has a forum for that.

http://forum.kodi.tv/

and

http://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV

I'm sure this above statement will rub some people the wrong way. I didn't comment about the number of times Mod(s) have responded, just pointed it out...

It is apparent to me that the mods do not frequent the forum here as much as they should. There are many questions / issues not addressed and if it wasn't for some the of members here who are providing support, many more would not be addressed.

My two cents....

FBN

Hello Everyone,

I am new in this forum and I want to share all my views , experience knowledge in this forum so that i can help all the newbies or new members here. Not only I want to share but I want to get some information from the great member of this forum. I had my own website as well for which I am looking the ways of marketing and because of that also want to get some good tips from the member of this forum my site is related to babies. Hope I can get a good tips and tactics from the member of this forum.

Source: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I am new in this forum and I want to share all my views , experience knowledge in this forum so that i can help all the newbies or new members here. Not only I want to share but I want to get some information from the great member of this forum. I had my own website as well for which I am looking the ways of marketing and because of that also want to get some good tips from the member of this forum my site is related to babies. Hope I can get a good tips and tactics from the member of this forum.

Source: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks

No outside links for advertisement allowed