Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clive

TV Flashes when turned on

If I switch my 585 to standby mode then back again, the TV starts to flicker and slowly gets faster and faster until an icon MBOX displays, then disappears, and then only can I see my launcher page. I have bought six units for family and friends and all of them do this. It also seems to reset everything because if I have the VPN on, go to standby mode and back again to the On position, after the TV settles down the VPN has been reset. Any ideas?

If I switch my 585 to standby mode then back again, the TV starts to flicker and slowly gets faster and faster until an icon MBOX displays, then disappears, and then only can I see my launcher page. I have bought six units for family and friends and all of them do this. It also seems to reset everything because if I have the VPN on, go to standby mode and back again to the On position, after the TV settles down the VPN has been reset. Any ideas?

Which firmware version are you running?

Also please post in the proper section.

I have moved this post.

Firmware Version is V002M801-20150321 This is from my ATV582 but it also does it on the 585's

Thanks for moving my post to the correct position - First time user of Support

I have a similar problem. With a new 585 that I have just installed the Welcome and other mygica screens come up on my tv, but they are flashing downward so that they cant be used. How do I stop them from flashing down? I have tried changing cables, turning my gica and the tv on and off. note when I go back with the TV to regular signal the picture is good. Tom

I have a similar problem. With a new 585 that I have just installed the Welcome and other mygica screens come up on my tv, but they are flashing downward so that they cant be used. How do I stop them from flashing down? I have tried changing cables, turning my gica and the tv on and off. note when I go back with the TV to regular signal the picture is good. Tom

Are you using RCA or HDMI for your Audio and Video connection?

I never received an ota update? I checked manually but apparently I get a connection error.

Something wrong with the update server? It always worked before. Can I download it somewhere so I can try a local update?