Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gica4ever

MyGica airmouse KR301 - Wow!

Hi guys,

Just want to share first impressions of the Airmouse KR301. -> I'll make it short:

Holly Sh!t how can I have lived alomost two years without it?

It's currently on sale at CanadaComputers for only 20 CAD$. Best value you can get after a Logitech K400.

I have both the K400 and the upper end TK820. I conclude a combo K400 and the KR301 together is a better choice than a 100$ TK820 alone and for half the price of the TK820.

Happy hollidays.

I just got this mouse, and the only button that's responding is the power button. I see the light flicker on each key press, but the only action is from the power button. I did the pairing process, and the flashing lights seem to indicate success.

Which version are you guys running?

I'm on Build V002M801_20151201, Android 4.4.2, Kernel 3.10.33, which I didn't think was a beta version.

Any help is appreciated! I really want to get this air mouse working. thanks

It's a great remote. Is it possible to program some buttons for TV? Because it has IR, and RF function. The factory remote has that function, hopping that this one has it to.

At least you got one. I've had an order in at Canada Computers for a month now and they still show none in stock. I could get one somewhere else for $25 but I'm stubborn...

Holycrap! Canada Computers had the 301 on half price ($20) and also has a generic one for $25. When they restock I'll just save one and go get it. As a point of principal I'm not spending $40 on a piece of plastic. :D

I just was at Computers Canada and they tell me they have some of the back ordered remotes arriving mid-march. I gave up and bought the iCan version which they tell me is exactly the same unit but it is not the sale price of $20 but rather $24.95.

Can anyone confirm if the iCan unit is the same as the KR301?

I just was at Computers Canada and they tell me they have some of the back ordered remotes arriving mid-march. I gave up and bought the iCan version which they tell me is exactly the same unit but it is not the sale price of $20 but rather $24.95.

Got a link for this remote?

Got a link for this remote?

KR301: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=080697

iCan: http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=089821

Looks like the same hardware to me...

DV

Yep, I think it is. And the iCan remote is programmable. Has the learning function. I think mygica remote does not(nothing in manual) to bad.

Yep, I think it is. And the iCan remote is programmable. Has the learning function. I think mygica remote does not(nothing in manual) to bad.

Just looking at the Ican remote, which buttons are programmable on it?

TV button, and all color buttons. For others I am not shure.

We have something available for the color buttons

But we do not have TV buttons on our version of KR301, so we cannot offer a solution to this.

What can be controlled with color buttons? And how to do it?

I see color buttons dont emit IR signal, only power button does.

thx

What can be controlled with color buttons? And how to do it?

I see color buttons dont emit IR signal, only power button does.

thx

Just can set app shortcut buttons

And the signal is done via RF, not IR.

Will have an update to this app soon.

Why can't I set screen to 100% with this remote, just wont accept OK button. That is in settings-display. And there is by default 92%. I have to use original remote and press OK button.

thx