Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scojan

ATV 600 powers off when paused

ATV 600 powers off when paused

ATV600 powers off when paused

Whenever I pause, whether in Kodi or any other app, to go put the kettle on or something, when I return its powered off (red light) just started doing this lately, I haven't made any changes, so I don't know whats going on. When paused as soon as the screen dims, the box turns off.

under Kodi settings // skin  you will see an option for screen saver go in there and turn the screen saver off, then see if still shuts off, let us know here.

The problem lies outside of Kodi, I believe, even if I leave the app main screen (before Kodi) up for more than a few minutes, it shuts off.

But I will turn off the Kodi screensaver and see if it at least prevents the add-ons from shutting off.

20 hours ago, scojan said:

The problem lies outside of Kodi, I believe, even if I leave the app main screen (before Kodi) up for more than a few minutes, it shuts off.

But I will turn off the Kodi screensaver and see if it at least prevents the add-ons from shutting off.

Let us know

There is also a screensaver setting withing the display settings of the Home Screen as well, so make sure you have those turned off as well.

Turning off both screensavers seems to have fixed the problem, however I still don't know why it was shutting down.

Is this a common issue with the atv 600?

On 7/7/2017 at 8:04 AM, scojan said:

Turning off both screensavers seems to have fixed the problem, however I still don't know why it was shutting down.

Is this a common issue with the atv 600?

No this is not a common issue.

If you installed something into your KODI, it might have changed the setting on you.
Or someone else changed this setting by mistake.