Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tbone74

Harmony Remote 650 no longer working after firmware update

I just did the firmware upgrade on my ATV1200 and used the R60 file.

My ATV1200 had the R34 remote but I never use it as I have a Harmony 650 remote and a Rii keyboard remote.

Following the firmware upgrade my Harmony 650 is no longer working. How do I fix this? If I used the wrong firmware upgrade and should have used the R34 file how do I uninstall/wipe and install the R34 file?

Thanks!

I just did the firmware upgrade on my ATV1200 and used the R60 file.

My ATV1200 had the R34 remote but I never use it as I have a Harmony 650 remote and a Rii keyboard remote.

Following the firmware upgrade my Harmony 650 is no longer working. How do I fix this? If I used the wrong firmware upgrade and should have used the R34 file how do I uninstall/wipe and install the R34 file?

Thanks!

Just use this firmware viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2520

You can just upgrade it the same way you did KR60

If you Harmony remote was setup for the KR34, then that is why it does not work, because its using the IR Code for KR34, when the firmware you programmed to your box is now using the KR60 IR code.

I have tried to upgrade to the R34 file using the "Update" function and the R34 file is not recognized on the SD card.

Also tried via the reboot screen and it does not install the new file and launches the R60 Firmware.

Is there a way to wipe and start over OR add R60 firmware functionality to the Harmony remote?

I have tried to upgrade to the R34 file using the "Update" function and the R34 file is not recognized on the SD card.

Also tried via the reboot screen and it does not install the new file and launches the R60 Firmware.

Is there a way to wipe and start over OR add R60 firmware functionality to the Harmony remote?

In the update app.

Hit the 3 lined context menu button 10 times

The KR34 File will then load and show as an option to install it

It will be about 3-4 weeks till Harmony posts up the KR60 Remote in there database

Thanks for your reply.

I am not clear on how to access the update app. Did you mean the Upgrade icon from the main home menu? I looked there and not sure where the context menu is.

If you could clarify that would be great!