Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chwumba

no picture

hello, hope I can get some help,

I'm running the 520E. Have 2 of them. I get no picture, tried on multiple screens. my tv does see something is there but black screen. I have the blue light on and thats it. doesn't respond to the remote. Pulled the 2nd unit up from the basement and low and behold same thing. wasnt trying to update it or anything. 2nd unit hasn't even been plugged in for 2 months.

any help would be appreciated. Warranty ran out just this past boxing day

hello, hope I can get some help,

I'm running the 520E. Have 2 of them. I get no picture, tried on multiple screens. my tv does see something is there but black screen. I have the blue light on and thats it. doesn't respond to the remote. Pulled the 2nd unit up from the basement and low and behold same thing. wasnt trying to update it or anything. 2nd unit hasn't even been plugged in for 2 months.

any help would be appreciated. Warranty ran out just this past boxing day

Are you able to try a different HDMI cable, or a different TV perhaps?

Sorry should have mentioned that.

4 different HDMI cables, 2 different TV's and a projector. Both boxes do same thing, power them on, its red light then the blue light, the displays see there is something connected and that's it. Normally where the MyGica logo would appear on the screen and it would load up into android. Doesn't get to the logo, just stays as blank screen.

Anyway to boot it from an SD card? Almost seems like the firmware just up and left.

Again any help would be very appreciated

Sorry should have mentioned that.

4 different HDMI cables, 2 different TV's and a projector. Both boxes do same thing, power them on, its red light then the blue light, the displays see there is something connected and that's it. Normally where the MyGica logo would appear on the screen and it would load up into android. Doesn't get to the logo, just stays as blank screen.

Anyway to boot it from an SD card? Almost seems like the firmware just up and left.

Again any help would be very appreciated

We have had some units come back like this before.

Basically the HDMI Ouput has stopped working.

Email me at support@mygica.ca will see if there is something we can do for you

Thanks

Presently I have similar issue with Blue light on and Black screen. Net light blinking. Is there any way to revive the box?

I went onto YouTube. Got update software from a link on the video on how to update the ATV520. Followed instructions put the software on a micro SD card and it worked.

Both boxes are up and running. Could give that a shot, worked for my boxes. From what I've read in the forums though be careful. Seems to be quite easy to brick them

Hope this helps

Like to say thank you to Justin. Was willing to help me out even though I'm not under warranty anymore.

Boxes are running so be enjoying them again.