Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yossi

atv1200 usb keyboard issues

Hi, I've plugged in a Logitech USB keyboard and mouse adapter. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard doesn't work as expected.

When I type one letter, 7 or more appear.

Also the caps lock doesn't have any affect.

Help!

Hi, I've plugged in a Logitech USB keyboard and mouse adapter. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard doesn't work as expected.

When I type one letter, 7 or more appear.

Also the caps lock doesn't have any affect.

Help!

Which version of Android are you running, Android 4.1 or 4.2? This can be found in the settings menu and ABOUT DEVICE

Also which firmware version are you running, can be found in the same place.

In use Rii mini i8 keyboard and shift (or capslock) don't work. I think it may have worked on 4.1 but not sure. Is there something I can do about it?

Run on chars was problem in 4.1 but you got to be pressing keys carefully still. And on related note, is there a way in Android to slow mouse cursor down a bit?

Edit: to be exact, the shift works inside Kodi but not in Android, specifically inside Netflix app where you might want to use it to access the @ sign, for example (never mind your login password might have some uppercase letters in it).

In use Rii mini i8 keyboard and shift (or capslock) don't work. I think it may have worked on 4.1 but not sure. Is there something I can do about it?

Run on chars was problem in 4.1 but you got to be pressing keys carefully still. And on related note, is there a way in Android to slow mouse cursor down a bit?

Edit: to be exact, the shift works inside Kodi but not in Android, specifically inside Netflix app where you might want to use it to access the @ sign, for example (never mind your login password might have some uppercase letters in it).

It is hard for us to support all remotes, as we do not have there remote map.

As for the cursor, go into settings menu and Language and Input, there is an option to change the cursor setting.

Thank you, I should have investigated in Settings first... but I thought to mention that when I wrote that about the keyboard. Its no big issue, at least the shift works inside Kodi where its more important, for most people anyway.