Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonia

problem light on mygica 520E

Hi there

I recently purchased 3 android boxes from canada computers for our household. And they have worked just fine for the last 2 weeks and now all of a sudden the lights on the box no longer work and xbmc has disappeared. 

Canada computers will not exchange them for me and said that I have to talk to you guys about exchanging theses boxes as this is a factory problem. If someone could get back to me as soon as possible as we don't have cable and we use these boxes for regular tv watching.

Your attention to this message is appreciated. 

Hi there

I recently purchased 3 android boxes from canada computers for our household. And they have worked just fine for the last 2 weeks and now all of a sudden the lights on the box no longer work and xbmc has disappeared. 

Canada computers will not exchange them for me and said that I have to talk to you guys about exchanging theses boxes as this is a factory problem. If someone could get back to me as soon as possible as we don't have cable and we use these boxes for regular tv watching.

Your attention to this message is appreciated. 

This happens on all 3 boxes?

Let me know

Yes all 3 boxes its so weird. How do I fix this

That sounds very weird that all 3 are doing the same thing

Do your boxes turn on at all, and if the lights don't work, do you get any picture on your TV screen?

Let me know thanks

I get noyjong just blank I have even done the button on the back and nothing

Seems very odd that this would happen to all 3 units.

Any chance you live close to Mississauga? We can have a dealer of ours look at the 3 units for you, to see if it can be fixed.

OK ... I also purchased one in London almost a year ago now ... the lights stopped working shortly after I bought it, however the unit still functioned. That is until today ... now it is completely dead ... any ideas on a fix? I'm probably gonna open it up and check the mainboard for any possible failures. But it sounds like a " common or known" issue that has happened to a few of them

OK ... I also purchased one in London almost a year ago now ... the lights stopped working shortly after I bought it, however the unit still functioned. That is until today ... now it is completely dead ... any ideas on a fix? I'm probably gonna open it up and check the mainboard for any possible failures. But it sounds like a " common or known" issue that has happened to a few of them

Send me an email to support@mygica.ca

Will try to help you better by email

Thanks