Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sparky353

ATV 380 will not boot up

Hi all, loaded upgrade and was having issues. Tried to reload firmware and was stuck perpetually in recovery mode. Followed older posts and tried to load older firmware from 7/24 last year. The box accepted the update and after hitting reboot , ATV 380 is now stuck on 1st page showing android 4.4 kit Kat logo. How can I get into this thing now? Is there any sort of magic reset button? Or possible any sort of factory reset firmware. I assume it is a little like a normal computer that probably polls drives when starting up. I know you can start a pc from the disk, can the same be done with mygica? This box is only 2 months old........

BIG THANK YOU to support team here My gica Support for their assistance in getting me back up and running. I am back on november update- but am in working condition despite myself :) I am still working on how to install the latest update but encountered a zoom issue with screen zooming in when left idle so Im waiting to figure out how to install without crashing my 380 again.

As the moderators helped me - download the 1105 firmware update from the firmware section and load it on an sd card. Then with the box power wire disconnected from the unit do the following: insert sd card into unit. Hold down power button and continue holding while you connect the power wire to the back of the unit. Once you see the real led flashing, let go of the power button. This will then start the unit in recovery mode. Do a factory wipe and clear cache. The. Load 1105 firmware using the lad firmware from ext.