Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpkashwak

LIst for latest update

I am new but one issue I have noticed (correctly or incorrectly) is being able to easily see the most update easily. I went to the US website by accident and noticed they seem to have a different way of displaying the latest working and Beta version, by model number. It seems to be a bit of work to dig it out here. My apologies if i have mistaken things.

I am new but one issue I have noticed (correctly or incorrectly) is being able to easily see the most update easily. I went to the US website by accident and noticed they seem to have a different way of displaying the latest working and Beta version, by model number. It seems to be a bit of work to dig it out here. My apologies if i have mistaken things.

All of our models in our forum have there own Downloads section.

You can find all files in each of there sections.

We normally make announcements for new Firmware updates.

I have mygica atv 310b can sombody tell me how to update last firmware please and the link where can i get firmware and how to install sd card please i can't go to meny ore setings only android logo coming up and i have boot up apply update i ca't do even factory reset please sombody help me

Sorry to indicate but that model never been supported on our website, please find the info from over sea's websites