Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eugoTV

Create backups for MyGica boxes?

Hello!

I own a shop that sells MyGica boxes (ATV380/520e) with kodi & some specialty TV apps.

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a backup image of one box fully configured and load that backup image onto the other boxes.

Thanks for the help in advance

Yes.

I assume you're talking about just the XBMC part of the backup.

Two good programs are XBMC Backup and USB-SD Card Wizard.

Yes.

I actually want to backup the entire TV box because the apps are actual apps not kodi addons. I want to create a backup image of a ATV380 box with the latest firmware, a new launcher and 4 or 5 apps that my company sells.

Yes.

I actually want to backup the entire TV box because the apps are actual apps not kodi addons. I want to create a backup image of a ATV380 box with the latest firmware, a new launcher and 4 or 5 apps that my company sells.

This requires customized firmware which we have done for some of our dealers. But there are requirements to have this done.

You can send me an email to support@mygica.ca and we can see what we can do for you.

This cannot be done by just anybody, as we do not share the Android SDK with anybody for this to be done. Only our engineers can do this for our boxes