Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sparky353

Atv380 zooming to 1/4 screen

If left on and allowed to sit idle for a short period of time, the atv380 seems to zoom in to show only the top left 1/4 screen and does not allow me move around page. My only fix is to pull the power cord and reboot- is there a fix to stop this from happening in the first place?

If left on and allowed to sit idle for a short period of time, the atv380 seems to zoom in to show only the top left 1/4 screen and does not allow me move around page. My only fix is to pull the power cord and reboot- is there a fix to stop this from happening in the first place?

Which firmware version are you running?

I crashed my box so I'm back on the 1105 version. It never happened until I tried to upgrade. I tried to upgrade to the most recent beta version you posted. Then it started happening. I thought it happened because I upgraded in normal mode through usb port. I the tried to load it through sd card and crashed the box. I reloaded the 1105 through recovery mode and am currently running on 1105- I also loaded the patch file associated with 1105.

I crashed my box so I'm back on the 1105 version. It never happened until I tried to upgrade. I tried to upgrade to the most recent beta version you posted. Then it started happening. I thought it happened because I upgraded in normal mode through usb port. I the tried to load it through sd card and crashed the box. I reloaded the 1105 through recovery mode and am currently running on 1105- I also loaded the patch file associated with 1105.

Have you not tried the new 03/31 Update?

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2715

i do have the keyboard plugged in but i can confirm that it is not the cause. i have heard of that and purposely left it without touching keyboard. thx for the help though......

I will try the update and see if anything changes. but i have found that the 1/4 zoom staarted after the 1st update i did which was 02/05. when i bought it it didnt do that. but after installing the 02/05 update it started. i have even crashed the box since and wiped it and reloaded the 1105 base firmware on it. the zoom issue continues. then i upgraded to 02/05 and issue still ongoing. hopefully this will solve it ......... if you found that the \ caused the 1/4 zoom, have you found a key that takes you back to normal screen?