Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rocky704

Mygica 1800 freezing issues

Hi,

I hope I can get some help from this forum, I bought a mygica 1800 box last october 2014, first 3 months was fine, now I use it for 5 mins and freezes, sometimes even hard booting will not bring it up.

I have done a reset a few times and I just upgraded to the latest image 3/21/2015 I found in this forum, still the same issue.

I created an RMA for it but because I bought it through aliexpress.com I am SOL, i was told mygica does not cover warranty for boxes sold in china.

any ideas what I can do without having to send (assuming it is covered by the store I got it from) to get it back to normal? or am I out of luck?

i am not hardware savvy and I don't want to open the box myself if I can avoid it.

thanks for any suggestions you can come up with.

Hi,

I hope I can get some help from this forum, I bought a mygica 1800 box last october 2014, first 3 months was fine, now I use it for 5 mins and freezes, sometimes even hard booting will not bring it up.

I have done a reset a few times and I just upgraded to the latest image 3/21/2015 I found in this forum, still the same issue.

I created an RMA for it but because I bought it through aliexpress.com I am SOL, i was told mygica does not cover warranty for boxes sold in china.

any ideas what I can do without having to send (assuming it is covered by the store I got it from) to get it back to normal? or am I out of luck?

i am not hardware savvy and I don't want to open the box myself if I can avoid it.

thanks for any suggestions you can come up with.

Try taking this firmware update

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2163

And then this one afterwards

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2713

Sounds more like a firmware issue with your box