Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axios

Humming sound on mygica atv 1800e

Justin, why my tv box sounding voice "humming" when I connect the tv box via RCA to my stereo RCA?

The sound "humming" came out whenever my tv box sounding voice like plyaing movies, notifications, etc.

I have grounding my tv box and use quality RCA monster cable. The "humming" still come out.

Thank you before.

Justin, why my tv box sounding voice "humming" when I connect the tv box via RCA to my stereo RCA?

The sound "humming" came out whenever my tv box sounding voice like plyaing movies, notifications, etc.

I have grounding my tv box and use quality RCA monster cable. The "humming" still come out.

Thank you before.

Does this happen on other devices using the same RCA Cable and Television?

one of the causes of humming sound is your to make sure you have set audio setting on kodi properly like if you are using a receiver make sure it is set to passthrough and also make sure if your receiver is not ac3 or not dts capable make sure you turn dts setting to off on audio settings kodi..

Thank you before.

Does this happen on other devices using the same RCA Cable and Television?

Yes justin it happen on other devices too. Is it because my tv box broken?

one of the causes of humming sound is your to make sure you have set audio setting on kodi properly like if you are using a receiver make sure it is set to passthrough and also make sure if your receiver is not ac3 or not dts capable make sure you turn dts setting to off on audio settings kodi..

I have set the sound properly, the humming sound come out whenever sound come out from my tv box via RCA, but no problem with HDMI.