Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

july

no puedo ver tv live in mygicatv 1200

hola ayer compre dos cajas de mygicatv 1200 baje unas app desde play store, como me dijeron en la tienda donde los compre esas app se supone que son para ver tv online pero no puedo agregarlas ni ver tv online en la xmb no se que hise mal o que me falto porque obviamente no viene un instructivo mas amplio y no he podido encontrar alguno que me pueda ayudar por favor necesito informacion mas detallada de como hacerlo en una de las cajas con las app que baje me da la opcion de tv live pero me dice que no tengo pvr ya puse eneable todos los pvr customer que me aparecen en xmb pero me manda mensajes que no funcionan no se si pro eso no puedo verlos o que pasa en la otra caja baje las mismas app pero no me da la opcion de tv live en el xmb pueden ayudarme please si es en español mejor

hello Yesterday I bought two mygicatv 1200 and download any app from play store like toll me in the store when I bought this app suppose are to watch tv online but I can't add in to xmb because there are download in the principal scream I don't know what was my mistake or what need do to can watch tv online because in the box and the website i can't find any instructive that explain well who doing it in one box with the apps to download appear in the xmb tv the opcion to tv live but when I try watch the chanel I can't did send a message that I don't have PVR customer and put on enable all PVR that I see in the setting xmb but I cant watch, and in the other box download same app but no appear the opcion to tv live

Please help me because I feel Frustrated with it

if your can answer me in spanish for my is perfect tks

hola ayer compre dos cajas de mygicatv 1200 baje unas app desde play store, como me dijeron en la tienda donde los compre esas app se supone que son para ver tv online pero no puedo agregarlas ni ver tv online en la xmb no se que hise mal o que me falto porque obviamente no viene un instructivo mas amplio y no he podido encontrar alguno que me pueda ayudar por favor necesito informacion mas detallada de como hacerlo en una de las cajas con las app que baje me da la opcion de tv live pero me dice que no tengo pvr ya puse eneable todos los pvr customer que me aparecen en xmb pero me manda mensajes que no funcionan no se si pro eso no puedo verlos o que pasa en la otra caja baje las mismas app pero no me da la opcion de tv live en el xmb pueden ayudarme please si es en español mejor

hello Yesterday I bought two mygicatv 1200 and download any app from play store like toll me in the store when I bought this app suppose are to watch tv online but I can't add in to xmb because there are download in the principal scream I don't know what was my mistake or what need do to can watch tv online because in the box and the website i can't find any instructive that explain well who doing it in one box with the apps to download appear in the xmb tv the opcion to tv live but when I try watch the chanel I can't did send a message that I don't have PVR customer and put on enable all PVR that I see in the setting xmb but I cant watch, and in the other box download same app but no appear the opcion to tv live

Please help me because I feel Frustrated with it

if your can answer me in spanish for my is perfect tks

Sorry but we can only answer this in english, as none of our current staff can speak or write in spanish.

Hi

Please note that any apps that you download from the google play store, are only meant to be used as an android app, you cannot install apps for XBMC from the google play store.

There are many LIVE TV apps available from the google play store, just requires you to search for them, by entering the search terms in the search bar of the google play store. For example, if you are looking for Spanish Live TV, go into the google play store, and in the search bar, using the virtual on screen keyboard, type in "Spanish LIVE TV" and select enter, once the search is done, you should find a lot of apps show up based on what you search for, usually the best rated ones will show up within the first 10-20 apps

As for PVR in XBMC, this feature only works if you plan to record the content you are watching within XBMC, but a external storage device, such as an SD card or USB device would be required to do so, since video content takes up a lot of memory when you record it. The PVR add ons do not have content available on them, there main purpose is to record content from other XBMC add ons that you have installed.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask

tks for you help yes yesterday i was read about it from website xmbc and I was my mistake but in the same website tell that I need have enable any PVR in order to can watch TV live into xbmc but who told you when I put enable the systems sent a message that PVR connection is lost or some time the message said the PVR is no working I have this problem in my two boxes yesterday my husband was download many app to watch TV live into the xmbc programs but when going to TV live option sent the same report that is need the pvr

could please tell me if I doing any mistake again because I feel very frustrated with this situation and I don't know where find more information to fix this problems

tks for you help yes yesterday i was read about it from website xmbc and I was my mistake but in the same website tell that I need have enable any PVR in order to can watch TV live into xbmc but who told you when I put enable the systems sent a message that PVR connection is lost or some time the message said the PVR is no working I have this problem in my two boxes yesterday my husband was download many app to watch TV live into the xmbc programs but when going to TV live option sent the same report that is need the pvr

could please tell me if I doing any mistake again because I feel very frustrated with this situation and I don't know where find more information to fix this problems

Hi

Sorry but our support through the forum, email and phone does not cover support for XBMC

Please refer all questions related to XBMC to http://forum.xbmc.org/

That is the official website for XBMC