Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

july

PVR connection loss

I put enable all the pvr available in pvr client and all sent a message who the pvr connection is lost and try download other but are available to windows to for android can help me whith this problems because sent email and call with the people sales mygica and only know said me looking in you tube and go to the official page from xbmc :oops: and frustrated and tired I have two day try solve this problem please any body help me o sent the website were I can download any pvr

I put enable all the pvr available in pvr client and all sent a message who the pvr connection is lost and try download other but are available to windows to for android can help me whith this problems because sent email and call with the people sales mygica and only know said me looking in you tube and go to the official page from xbmc :oops: and frustrated and tired I have two day try solve this problem please any body help me o sent the website were I can download any pvr

What are you trying to PVR? Are you trying to use a PVR add on through XBMC?

Please let us know, so we can help you better.

The problem I have is I cant watch tv live because when turn enable the option to tv live sent a message to said the pvr is no enable and I going to PVR client to try put enable any the true I try with all PVR that have xbmc pre download and all sent the message in no working or the connection is lost and I read in the Website from XBMC that with out a PVR is impossible watch any channel from there so in this website have any link to take other PVR and bring Little instruction to download in the xbmc but a did partial because only leave download but when going to PVR client to try find my download and end of install I can't find

Please help me I am very desperate and frustrate with this situation because sent mail to mygica sopport but no bring me any solution yet

tks

The problem I have is I cant watch tv live because when turn enable the option to tv live sent a message to said the pvr is no enable and I going to PVR client to try put enable any the true I try with all PVR that have xbmc pre download and all sent the message in no working or the connection is lost and I read in the Website from XBMC that with out a PVR is impossible watch any channel from there so in this website have any link to take other PVR and bring Little instruction to download in the xbmc but a did partial because only leave download but when going to PVR client to try find my download and end of install I can't find

Please help me I am very desperate and frustrate with this situation because sent mail to mygica sopport but no bring me any solution yet

tks

Hi

Sorry but our support through the forum, email and phone does not cover support for XBMC

Please refer all questions related to XBMC to http://forum.xbmc.org/

That is the official website for XBMC