Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawdeb

Kodi and y 1800e

I am a new user of both Kodi and the Mygica 1800e. I have loaded Kodi 14.2 on my laptop and my 1800e came preloaded with Kodi 14.1.

Many channels that work perfectly on my laptop don't work at all on the Mygica 1800e.

My wireless is excellent- all bars. Should I upgrade to 14.2? Or do I need to do something else that I am unaware of ? If I upgrade, how do I do that?

I bought my son and daughter each an 1800e and they are also experiencing problems. Please help. Thanks.

I might be overstepping my bounds answering this but...

Need more info. Mygica's by themselves don't really get channels. Kodi/xbmc (an app within mygica) doesn't get the kinds of channels that people are actively looking for. For that you need to install addons. I'll advance warn you (politely) that this is a forum that talks about mygica and most official addons, not anything stepping into grey areas. That would be like phoning Bell or Rogers and asking them why you can't download torrents from your favourite downloading site. Legit questions ask away though :D

I might be overstepping my bounds answering this but...

Need more info. Mygica's by themselves don't really get channels. Kodi/xbmc (an app within mygica) doesn't get the kinds of channels that people are actively looking for. For that you need to install addons. I'll advance warn you (politely) that this is a forum that talks about mygica and most official addons, not anything stepping into grey areas. That would be like phoning Bell or Rogers and asking them why you can't download torrents from your favourite downloading site. Legit questions ask away though :D

I think you're making a lot of assumptions that he is asking for unofficial addons and possibly comparing apples to oranges without asking the OP for more info. Your post is more accusatory than helpful...

OP: We need more info on what you mean by channels. The 1800 is just basically an Android device that has HDMI out and a couple of other handy features that are geared towards hooking it up to a TV. Kodi runs on multiple platforms and they pretty much all are identical when installed save a couple of features between PC and other platforms. The way you set up your PC is the same way you'd set up your 1800. If you need help to get whatever channel (official/unoffical), google is your best friend.

:shock: Huh??

My first sentence is "Need more info". Your first comment to OP is "need more info".

I'm also stating that the OP shouldn't expect any answers as why (for example) Gen***s or S***s works on Kodi 14.2 but not 14.1

PS you might want to rethink your use of the word "accusatory".

:shock: Huh??

My first sentence is "Need more info". Your first comment to OP is "need more info".

I'm also stating that the OP shouldn't expect any answers as why (for example) Gen***s or S***s works on Kodi 14.2 but not 14.1

PS you might want to rethink your use of the word "accusatory".

Nah, I'm good with my post...and now this is going nowhere so I'm done here.

Edit: Actually I'm not done. I see that you have no 'problem' contributing to another post where someone shared their Kodi setup. Where's your "we can't discuss unofficial addons here" comment in that post? Pot calling kettle black...still shocked??? :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

P.S. Don't expect a reply from me but I'll surely read your reply to mine and laugh some more at whatever retarded response you're going to give this time. Yeah you guessed it - I hate hypocrites, especially ones that hide behind an internet connection cause I can't tell you that to your face...

LOL can someone say "trolllllling! :-)

Seriously tho, and since you were either unwilling or unable to link to this "other post" and I'm going to have to guess, I'm assuming you were referring to THIS link...

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2655

You see, in the English language there is a difference between words and discussions. Words are little things like "Genesis" and "Phoenix" that are nothing without explanation or context. If you know what they are then great. If you don't then look somewhere else than this site on what they do.

Discussions are "my third-party non approved xbmc addon doesn't have HD sources to get the shows I want to see and how do I download the PPV UFC fight from last night?".

Don't see why you were shocked. Justin (Mod) thought the thread was great and so do I. Justin has also repeatedly said in other threads "since this is an official product

forum third-party addons are not discussed in detail here". Since you apparently like scrolling through other threads I'll let you find a few for yourself...

P.S. - I hate hypocrites, especially ones that hide behind an internet connection cause I can't tell you that to your face...

... Says the poster with three weeks on the forum, six posts and a keyboard. Hypocrite much? :D:D:D

PS Hope Justin doesn't close this thread, I find it kind of entertaining..

JW

LOL can someone say "trolllllling! :-)

Seriously tho, and since you were either unwilling or unable to link to this "other post" and I'm going to have to guess, I'm assuming you were referring to THIS link...

http://www.mygica.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2655

You see, in the English language there is a difference between words and discussions. Words are little things like "Genesis" and "Phoenix" that are nothing without explanation or context. If you know what they are then great. If you don't then look somewhere else than this site on what they do.

Discussions are "my third-party non approved xbmc addon doesn't have HD sources to get the shows I want to see and how do I download the PPV UFC fight from last night?".

Don't see why you were shocked. Justin (Mod) thought the thread was great and so do I. Justin has also repeatedly said in other threads "since this is an official product

forum third-party addons are not discussed in detail here". Since you apparently like scrolling through other threads I'll let you find a few for yourself...

P.S. - I hate hypocrites, especially ones that hide behind an internet connection cause I can't tell you that to your face...

... Says the poster with three weeks on the forum, six posts and a keyboard. Hypocrite much? :D:D:D

PS Hope Justin doesn't close this thread, I find it kind of entertaining..

JW

Ok I didn't read your novel because I found it boring after the first sentence. Can't even muster the interest to reply other than to tell you that you actually made me google troll to see what that was and to know that I am dealing with an insecure retard who had to write a novel to justify whatever point it was.

Till we meet again in another thread on the ever so exciting My Gica forums.