Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stereoguy

MAG TV Providers

HI All,

I am looking for feedback regarding MAGtv providers... have not seen any discussion on this. It would be helpful to hear of providers that are known to work with the Mygica 582 - ideally with guide support?

I'm happy to explore and test, but a known working start point might be helpful.

Check your pm.

I'm running one that is free now, but am not allowed to discuss it on the regular forum...

Check your pm.

I'm running one that is free now, but am not allowed to discuss it on the regular forum...

Hey wjw i'm interested on the providers of magtv too..it would be nice if you can give me some info

Thx

Pm sent. It's a bit of cut and paste that I sent to carstereoguy but he seemed to follow it. Basically it's a few sites that talk about mag tv, mygica, and what else they an do.

hi evrybody,

can someone please send me information about magtv provider of mygica in my pm

wjw if you can help it will be so nice from you

thank you

@ghazoo1

I see from your sig that you have a n ATV 1200. Do you have the Mag emulator installed on it?

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2854&p=11594&hilit=Mag+TV&sid=872d3deabda0f478970445982bee60b1#wrap

Looks like the mods are actually getting around to discussing their addons now, so I'll defer to the video that will be out soon.

As far as providers go, because the free trial is pretty much over on one of the bigger public iptv private servers, it's pretty much searching for a paid iptv provider.

J

Check your pm.

can you pm me that info? please.

thanks