Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

july

MYGICATV1200

Hello Again

Now I have other problem yesterday my husband was using the box but he no is sure out from xmbc before to turn off the box and more after when he try turn on again the box is no working I remember show any about this in this forum and I read about it and yes us disconnect for several minutes from charger but when try turn on again appear the logo mygica and after the logo from androit and that it no more no star the principal menu need sent to store to apply the guaranty?

tks for you help

Hello Again

Now I have other problem yesterday my husband was using the box but he no is sure out from xmbc before to turn off the box and more after when he try turn on again the box is no working I remember show any about this in this forum and I read about it and yes us disconnect for several minutes from charger but when try turn on again appear the logo mygica and after the logo from androit and that it no more no star the principal menu need sent to store to apply the guaranty?

tks for you help

Hi

Yes bring it to the store you purchased it from, for them to look at it for you.

Hi,

I have Mygica ATV 1200. Can you please explain me why some games from Google play (e.g. Lego games) can't be played with remote KR-100 or regular remote KR-32. I can start these games, but when I have to choose something from local menu for example language ect. cursor can't select anything. Please help.

Thank you for all your help.

Hi,

I have Mygica ATV 1200. Can you please explain me why some games from Google play (e.g. Lego games) can't be played with remote KR-100 or regular remote KR-32. I can start these games, but when I have to choose something from local menu for example language ect. cursor can't select anything. Please help.

I have asked your question to Mygica in China today, since I received your email this morning with the same question, I sent you an email in regards to this as well.

Once I have a response from them, I will let you know also.

Hi,

Hi

This is the response I got from Mygica in China.

"Cause there is such game what is designed for touch screen device.. it not works well with an IR Remote or External Keyboard/Mouse remote.

we tested such game have this issue.

but can not change here as we did not develop any of the games that are available from the Google Play Store."

Justin, thank you for your efforts. I hope that this problem will be somehow solved in the future.

Best Regards.

Justin, thank you for your efforts. I hope that this problem will be somehow solved in the future.

Best Regards.

Hi

The only way to resolve this would be to contact the game developer to ask them to make there game usable on a Android TV Box.