Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jesperjes

Unroot ATV520

Hey

I have different streaming services like Netflix and HBO Nordic on my ATV520. But it is only Netflix that works, the other apps doesn't work because the box is rooted (I guess). Is there a way to hide that the box is rooted? Or is there another solution?

is your box ATV520 or 520E?

It's ATV520. Does it matter?

No my friend just a little difference on physical box it self, but the software is working on both,

and to help out, you need to update your OS first then login to your Google Play store and update your currently installed apps. it will help you fix the problems your having with your apps

... you need to update your OS first then login to your Google Play store and update your currently installed apps. it will help you fix the problems your having with your apps

Then I don't understand are you saying that my newest version should work with the different apps? Or am I missing something?

... you need to update your OS first then login to your Google Play store and update your currently installed apps. it will help you fix the problems your having with your apps

Then I don't understand are you saying that my newest version should work with the different apps? Or am I missing something?

i think your getting what i am trying to say, if your app don't work on latest version of OS on your box,

1. login to Google Play store

2. update all the apps that needs update

3. it will work

and apps that are preloaded with latest version of our OS is outdated already, since they are apps that are not created by us, so better get updated via Google Play store