Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nortron

Rii Mini I13 Remote and MyGica 1800?

Hello,

I just received my Rii Mini I13 Remote, but I'm wondering if there's any way to set it up so I can use the front side of the remote to control Kodi? Mainly using the arrow buttons to navigate and the Ok Button in the middle as select...???

I've attempted to program those buttons as per the instructions using the remote that came with the MyGica box, but it doesn't seem to work...

Currently to navigate I can use the keyboard side's arrow's, but the way they are placed on the remote, it's not really usable... The Air Mouse works ok, but it seems very sensitive, so it's hard to stay in one place to click...

I'm still very new to all this, and I'm still learning...

Thanks,

Hello,

I just received my Rii Mini I13 Remote, but I'm wondering if there's any way to set it up so I can use the front side of the remote to control Kodi? Mainly using the arrow buttons to navigate and the Ok Button in the middle as select...???

I've attempted to program those buttons as per the instructions using the remote that came with the MyGica box, but it doesn't seem to work...

Currently to navigate I can use the keyboard side's arrow's, but the way they are placed on the remote, it's not really usable... The Air Mouse works ok, but it seems very sensitive, so it's hard to stay in one place to click...

I'm still very new to all this, and I'm still learning...

Thanks,

It sounds like this remote is not compatible with our box.

You can adjust the mouse speed by going into Language and Input in the settings menu. You will find pointer speed on there, which can be adjusted