Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perr-fect

Will not turn off and on, hard reset Plug out WHY???

I just bought MyGica1800E, took the advise of the sales agent at Canada Computers that this unit was the "catsass" well ....

been playing around with it for awhile, just wanted to do simple things like watch CBC news and such...

Started watching a movie/news anything for that matter, but it hangs "buffers" so much by the time I remember where it left off, I've lost interest.

What am I doing wrong or should it be returned?? And then the other issue is in the title always doing a hard reset, wassup wuth that!!!

NEED FIXING or it's going back...

Some input from the moderators would be great :roll:

I just bought MyGica1800E, took the advise of the sales agent at Canada Computers that this unit was the "catsass" well ....

been playing around with it for awhile, just wanted to do simple things like watch CBC news and such...

Started watching a movie/news anything for that matter, but it hangs "buffers" so much by the time I remember where it left off, I've lost interest.

What am I doing wrong or should it be returned?? And then the other issue is in the title always doing a hard reset, wassup wuth that!!!

NEED FIXING or it's going back...

Some input from the moderators would be great :roll:

You can do a hard reset by simply going to the settings part of the launcher and clicking on Other Settings. In there is an option to reset.

Is this what you were looking to do?