Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

User007

Changing Home Screen App's

Hello,

I have the latest version of firmware (june 20th) , and I am having problems, where when I click and hold the "OK" button over top of the current app, it automatically launches the app, and does not allow me to change the app out.

If anyone can provide me with some details on how to change the home screen app's out.

Thank you.

I just tried it with my 1800e with the remote with 20150703 FW and it works fine!

I don't get it why not all boxes display the same behaviour with the same firmware.

FBN

I am not sure either. However it still doesn't work for my unit

no worries, we have you covered just need some inputs from our Dev team. 8-)

I am not sure either. However it still doesn't work for my unit

no worries, we have you covered just need some inputs from our Dev team. 8-)

Hello James,

I haven't heard from you in a while with regards to this matter. I am still experiencing this problem and I have now even tried the latest release 11/19/2015.

Is there anything you guys can do for me ?

Please pm me if you can.

Thank you

User007

It is the same with me, but I "fix" it so I move away from my device, then hold button on remote. Because Mygica wont recognize long holding button if I am close to a device.

Also is with option button when I have to kill all my apps, can't be done if I am not away from mygica.

Is this fixable?

I also tried doing a reset after the firmware update, just to make sure I had a clean flash, and still the same problem.

Justin what are my options ??

Thanks.

Is it possible to add weather on home screen? I think I've seen it on some desktop, but cant find picture now. And how to do it. Ths

Is it possible to add weather on home screen? I think I've seen it on some desktop, but cant find picture now. And how to do it. Ths

We have a new Android User Interface being designed right now and will be able to be used on all current Quad Core models.

It will have weather option

For now If you are looking to have a nice home screen with weather

I would suggest this Home Screen Launcher from the Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ome&hl=eny

This is what works for my ATV582:

This works best using a mouse but also works from the remote.

1) you are allowed 8 apps on the Home Screen

2) High-light an app you want to change by clicking on it. If it launches then right click in the application to return home.

3) Hold down on the LEFT mouse button on the high-lighted app till the home screen slides away to display the "My Apps" screen.

4) Release holding the left mouse button.

5) Scroll around your apps to find the one you want on the home screen then LEFT click on the desired app once.

That's it ... your desired app will now be on the home screen.

Good Luck !!!