Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad6996

HOW TO GET OUT DEEP SLEEP MODE OR RUN CUSTOM ROM/KERNAL

1.602GHZ I feel robbed i paid for 2.0 ghz 400mhz is a lot on demanding games.can anyone tell me how get cpu out deep sleep mode??? also custom rom or kernal anyone know of one that would work or anyone on here maybe able use build source code n modify a kernal to work 1800e are beasts but so all power isnt being tapped into if cpu is underclocked im sue gpu is suffiering the same fate i get33,ooo in antutu but ive done tweaking to reach that the latest beta build hits 31882 without any tweaks GREAT JOB BY THE WAY JUSTIN GREAT JOB UR A TALENTED PROGRAMMER idk someone must beable to write modded rom/kernal im learing how to make a custom rom/kernal but its gonna take time as source material n all programs i need is obscure.im reaching out GICA COMMUNITY plzzz someone help me unlock the beast within these boxes thanks in advance

1.602GHZ I feel robbed i paid for 2.0 ghz 400mhz is a lot on demanding games.can anyone tell me how get cpu out deep sleep mode??? also custom rom or kernal anyone know of one that would work or anyone on here maybe able use build source code n modify a kernal to work 1800e are beasts but so all power isnt being tapped into if cpu is underclocked im sue gpu is suffiering the same fate i get33,ooo in antutu but ive done tweaking to reach that the latest beta build hits 31882 without any tweaks GREAT JOB BY THE WAY JUSTIN GREAT JOB UR A TALENTED PROGRAMMER idk someone must beable to write modded rom/kernal im learing how to make a custom rom/kernal but its gonna take time as source material n all programs i need is obscure.im reaching out GICA COMMUNITY plzzz someone help me unlock the beast within these boxes thanks in advance

Sorry you are looking to write a custom rom for the 1800? So you can over clock the CPU?

This is hard to do as we do not share our SDK publically.

Thanks for the comments, but please note I am not a programmer. I am just very knowledgeable about our products

Sorry you are looking to write a custom rom for the 1800? So you can over clock the CPU?

This is hard to do as we do not share our SDK publically.

Thanks for the comments, but please note I am not a programmer. I am just very knowledgeable about our products

You don't need a custom rom to over clock the CPU. You need a custom kernel that is built to allow trickster mod or other kernel software to adjust the kernel settings.