Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chevitis

MyGica ATV1900

After one full day using the MyGica ATV1900 box, I have several bugs to report. First, Ethernet connection drops the saved settings. Second, I get a black screen. Last, the remote back button takes me back to main screen not one screen back. If there's a firmware I need to install please let me know. Still waiting for the ATV1900 section to be added to forum so I can post in correct section.

Thanks.

The back button is an issue with Kodi 14.2, try upgrading it. I've had that issue with the 1800 and 1900.

Connectivity issue has been reported.

Edit: I just installed 15.1 and still having back button issue.

Thanks for the replies on the remote issue.

What about fixing the Ethernet connection?

Anyone have a fix for the issue? Please let me know if there's a work around besides using wifi. Thanks

Mine is connected through Ethernet but when it's powered off and turned back on it shows Ethernet Not connected in device network. I did get an OTA update last week to 2015717 build but internet connection didn't get fixed.

This is the brand New ATV1900.

Mine is connected through Ethernet but when it's powered off and turned back on it shows Ethernet Not connected in device network. I did get an OTA update last week to 2015717 build but internet connection didn't get fixed.

This is the brand New ATV1900.

I am testing one my self, i came across few bugs which is on this post, i am reporting to Dev Team, if you guys experience more please bring it forward here..

Hi. As of today ethernet port stopped working on my new ATV1900. Only been using it a couple of weeks. Disconnecting/reconnecting power, swapping ethernet cable has no effect.

kernel version: 3.10.33

(20150526.110104)

build#:

stvm8-userdebug 5.0.2 v003m801_20150627 eng.jp.20150627.182051 test-keys

under Upgrade section of device settings, is set to automatic from server. Maybe I need a different build version...? Anyone else lose ethernet connection with this build? Forced to use wifi in the meantime.. :(

TOTAL PIECE OF JUNK AT THE MOMENT,

MINE HAS NO AUDIO.

WONT KEEP THE TIME SETTINGS OR CORRECT TIME

NETWORK KEEPS DROPPING OUT

FREEZING

NETFLIX STREAMS ARE POOR QUALITY.

Doesnt seem to be working to well atm.

TOTAL PIECE OF JUNK AT THE MOMENT,

MINE HAS NO AUDIO.

WONT KEEP THE TIME SETTINGS OR CORRECT TIME

NETWORK KEEPS DROPPING OUT

FREEZING

NETFLIX STREAMS ARE POOR QUALITY.

Doesnt seem to be working to well atm.

I read one of your other posts

You have no sound cause you are using Optical Audio?

You have to change the audio setting to SPDIF

Are you using Ethernet or Wifi when the network drops out?

The time setting rely on the internet, so when that drops out it must mess up the time.

The box is freezing?

The current version of Netflix only supports max 480P, we do not have anything higher then this right now