Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99_problems

My atv 1800e is bricked

One day my box froze while using YouTube. I had to unplug it to get it to work again. When it loaded- all of my apps for Kodi were missing. I replaced them and everything was working fine. Next day I turned my box on and it is stuck on this screen (Photo attached). No matter how long I leave it on or unplug and replug it stays on this screen.

What do I do? I've tried putting in an SD card with firmware but it does not load. any suggestions?

Couldn't find any threads with a problem similar to mine, sorry if this has already been covered.

image.jpg.a0b5115bef55ee5c932f16693285e323.jpg

image.jpg.c70d6e4d0733059299fc05105abce528.jpg

One day my box froze while using YouTube. I had to unplug it to get it to work again. When it loaded- all of my apps for Kodi were missing. I replaced them and everything was working fine. Next day I turned my box on and it is stuck on this screen (Photo attached). No matter how long I leave it on or unplug and replug it stays on this screen.

What do I do? I've tried putting in an SD card with firmware but it does not load. any suggestions?

Couldn't find any threads with a problem similar to mine, sorry if this has already been covered.

Have you tried a Hard Reset with the reset button at the back?

To see if you get into the recovery screen to do a factory reset?