Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahmedbs

stop working after Update

Hi

I have ATV1200 and I used this file MyGica_4.2_20140519_KR34.zip to update the firmware after the android logo download finished I get blank screen with rad light I followed the instruction to check and extract the files , now i am stack i don't know what is next

Hi

I have ATV1200 and I used this file MyGica_4.2_20140519_KR34.zip to update the firmware after the android logo download finished I get blank screen with rad light I followed the instruction to check and extract the files , now i am stack i don't know what is next

Sounds like your unit has become bricked.

Will have to send in for warranty, or take it back to the store you purchased it from for warranty

If you need more help with the warranty process, let me know

Please also send me information on how to warranty my box... I hope the cost of shipping won't be more than the cost of the device :(

Please send me an email to support@mygica.ca

Please make sure you let me know when and where it was purchased from. A receipt for purchase helps as well. If not your serial # of your ATV 1200 will help me find your unit in our database to see who sold it to you and at which date.

Thanks

Yes I will respond to all emails this week

Sorry for any delay on the support@mygica.ca emails

But I am in China right now on business, so therefore I will respond to everyone's emails and forums posts as quickly as I can.

Thanks

POST from another board FREAKTAB

Quote Originally Posted by Mygica.de View Post

Hi all,

I know that some suppliers sell ATV1200 fake with cheap price,

Although the box and design of fake model is very look like original, the quality's very bad,

easily to bricked when using or update,

xbmc is lag or frezze,

it cant support DTS or 3D

Pls kindly note

hi,

how can i see it's a fake or not? Maybe you have some dealer names from ebay?

I get my ATV1200 today, it works fine for the general settings and stuff but the update bricked the box and i have only a black screen on tv and a red light on the box. Nothing i've checked from the discriptions from different pages / boards to unbricking the box worked. thank you in advance. thorsten

Sorry for my bad english - i'm from germany;-)